Sunday, June 11, 2006

Im back again.
:D :D :D
Almost a week is gone, yet I didnt even started doing my homework.
Si bei cham lah.

I had car-sick. I vomit whenever Im in the car for a long period of time.
Mummy gave me this, EMOTION SICKNESS pill.
Had trouble swallowing it down.
HAHAHA.

Im surprised lah.
My little brother is only 6 this year,
yet he swallowed the pill infront of me.
Compare, a 15 year old & a 6 year old.
9 years of difference.
I still rmb, the first time I swallowed pills is when Im 13.
LOL XD

Know whats worse than going overseas?
Going overseas when you're ill.
Cant believe it lah.
I fell ill after eating that harmless looking 50 cents sarsi flavoured bubble gum.
Shouldnt have gave in to my temptation.
Tsktsktsk.
Such small harmless candy, such danger it can produce.
GOD.

I dont wanna leave the house.
I dont wanna go out.
Something's wrong ; beauty
So much harm.

No comments: